Friday, April 10, 2009

Love Is Just A Fairy Tale.

Every time I write ... close your eyes and listen to your heart beat dead ass, It's mad weird..I Don't Know... here it goes.  


I give you my all but it never leaves you satisfied
I showed you things that erased away your virgin eyes
Just cause I ain't make it yet you think I'm not good enough
Go sight seeing... I promise your gonna see
I  am a shooting star that hasn't reached its peak yet
On my way to take it there ...trying to set my future
I could have it all ... but tell me what the price is
I can't sell my soul ... it's priceless
Now, you can't afford patience
It will cost you later
So I right a blank check, hope that you wait there
(Pause)
That's my heart beat
(Pause)
That's My heart beat
(Pause)
Listen to my heart speak
(Pause)
He doesn't even skip beats
(Pause)
When you see my heart think
(Pause)
Swearing, my chest is see through
(Pause)
He beats slow
(Pause)
Yeah, it's just my heart beat
(Pause)
But love is just a fairy tale, 
So you will never hear my heart speak

No comments:

Post a Comment